- 1 cup almond flour (ground almonds)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Organic coconut oil
- 10 large soft dates (pitted)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 organic dark chocolate
- ½ cup peanut/almond butter
for the base:
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup or three large soft dates
Place all ingredients in a blender, pulse until well combined. The dough is supposed to be sticky. Line an ovenproof dish with a baking parchment, tip the dough out from the blender and spread it equally on the bottom with a silicone spatula. Pop it in the fridge. Now make carmel.
for the carmel:
- 10 large soft pitted dates
- ½ cup good quality nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 2 tbsp water
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Tip the mix out on top of the base in your oven proof dish, smooth out, arrange roasted peanuts on top of your fudge and pop it back into the fridge.
In the meantime, melt the chocolate. Pour melted chocolate on top of arranged peanuts and pop it back into the fridge for 30 minutes. Ready. Store it in the fridge. Enjoy!